Challenge Word at DigidesignResort + CU freebie

Hi everyone,  new month come with my new Challenge Word at DigidesignResort...join me and have fun : http://www.digidesignresort.com/forum/showthread.php?9899-July-2013-Word-Art-challenge
Scrap with my summer Word Art and havefun !!!


I made this lovely page with my kit "Ma Bretagne" :

 I remember that I made a QP for the release of this kit...don't know if you already have it!!!



Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Commentaires

  1. Merci beaucoup pour cette jolie QP Amitiés Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. merci beaucoup pour tes superbes freebies!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: