Mariscrap

mercredi 15 mai 2013

Freebie : Wilma 4 Ever blog Train : Scrap It Simply

Voici ma première participation à ce blog train....une petite partie toute simple pour scrapper vos futures photos de fêtes des pères!!!

 Here is my first participation for the Wilma 4 Ever blog train..this one is called "Scrap it Simply" so I made some simple elements that you will use for your new Father's days !!




Voici ma partie -Here is my part :



Wilma4Ever (this is the train station's main hub, there is no download here)

Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

2 commentaires:

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...