Kit 'Petit Ange' de Machabine Créations + freebie

Aujourd'hui je souhaite vous faire découvrirr un kit radieux de Machabine Creations..."Petit Ange".
Forcément les yeux bleux de ma titoune étaient de mise!!!

Today, I want to introduce you a fantastic kit by Machabine Creations "Petit Ange"...and of course the blue eyes of my DD were excellent with it!!








Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Commentaires

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous Freebie QP... THANK YOU!! I posted my page using this at Pixel Scrapper and on my blog, HERE
    thanks and many blessings!
    Kris

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: