Mariscrap

samedi 1 septembre 2012

blog Train "Inspire Me" freebie

Hi Ladies, one more time I take part of the Blog Train at DST...I really love the colors of this one!!! Hope you will like my part of this blog Train :





NEXT STOP

Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

17 commentaires:

  1. This is very pretty and I love your sample layouts

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. euh...juste une question: quelle est la bonne "manip" pour utiliser rapidshare...suis pas très douée!!
    merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This looks like a very pretty mini however I could not download it from ad.fly. I tried several times but just could not get it to download.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Coucou, j'ai mis un lien mediafire...cela devrait être plus simple efectivement!!!!

    hi Ladies, i upload it on mediafire, it will be easier indeed!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for being a part of this great train!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. thanks you for sharing your part of the lovely blog train.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you for participating in the blog train. Your kit is charming!

    Debra

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Merci beaucoup pour votre portion de ce super beau blog train !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you so much for the adorable kit

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...