Mariscrap

samedi 30 juin 2012

Freebie ' Camp ' : Blog Train DST

Hi everyeone, one more time I joined DST for this blog train. It was so funny to create some coordinated elements about 'Camp'...hope you will like it!!
 Grab it on my FB fan as a exclusive freebie : HERE
or get it directly: HERE
My pages :

 Template Zizzazi
2 Pages by Khepri

I want also to introduice you my 2 new CT Ladies...
Maud , you can visit her : HERE

 And Janelle as OfPinksandFairyTales
 Welcome on board Ladies and I want to thank you so much to like my design...

You next stop will be :  Created by Jill Scraps: http://createdbyjillscraps.blogspot.com/

THe whole list of designers who participate : http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.fr/

Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

18 commentaires:

  1. Super elements for the blog train, not taking though as I am trying to keep by Facebook for family and close friends and my scrapping separate. Thanks anyways, great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great blog train theme! Thank you for sharing your creativity. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    xx Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wish you would provide a link to your blog readers! I hate facebook and therefore can't download your cute kit. Oh well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Leave me you mail and I send it to you...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is so cute! TY for sharing it with all of us. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It would have been nice to add this kit to the others that I am downloading, but 4Shared would not allow me to download it unless I signed up for an account.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thank you! I'm not a camper, but I had to have that adorable bunny.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love this blog train!!! :) Your bunny is sooo cute :) Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Too bad you don't have a link like the others on your blog. I feel Facebook is not a secure place, so I will not be able to download your part. Please consider putting your blog train pieces on your blog for future blog trains. Your work looks nice. Oh well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thank you so much for the awesome blog train pieces!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. thanks for the AWESOME mini kit!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Thank you for the cute kit. I love the bunny!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I would love to have your gorgeous kit!! However, I do not use Facebook. Would you consider putting this gift on your blog?
    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. You can get it here : https://rapidshare.com/files/313653795/msp_camp_BT_DST.zip

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thank you so much for posting a new link - I've downloaded the files!!
    Love your kit - the little furry rabbit is so sweet.
    Betty

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. you are Welcome Betty...I'm happy you love it!!!! And indeed, he is so sos cute!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...