Mariscrap

dimanche 6 mai 2012

Template Love Book + bundle 'Softly White'

 Today, i have a big deal for you. Fisrt of all, I create a template "Love Book" and a exemple of use with my kit 'Softy White. I wish also to offer you a big deal, with a bundle of my kit "Softly white", the 2 coodinated album and the Love book. 



a) The love book  contains :
1 template (with 4 layers fo LOVE) in PSD
4 separate layers in PNG (for someon who doesn't know how to use a PSD)
1 sampler made with my kit 'Softly White' : 4 separate layer

format of this love book : 4800*1800

b) 2 pack of 4 QP : total 8 QP made with my kit 'Softly White'
c) My kit 'Softly White' : perfect for your white and brown scrap!!! This kit contains : 12 papers (3600*3600, 300 DPI in jpeg) and 71 elements (all differents, no recolored....tags, frames, flowers, cats, hat, differents boxes, folliages, key, word Art, armchair, clowd, present,arrow, angel, diamond,pincel, petals, ribbons ..... ), 1 alpha included!!!

amazing coordinated Bundle for all your digital project or hybrid...save your time!!!
















Kit 'Softly White' : HERE







Let see some pages for your inspiration!!




































 The last page use also my template puzzle :


Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...