Mariscrap

mardi 1 mai 2012

Royal Wedding - a DST's blog train

Hello, for this new blog train , I made for you 2 templates. It's not usual for me but I like thoses two. Hope you will like them too.I also have a coupon inside for you...don't hesitate to use it at anytime... Note that templates are only in PSD format.
Thank you so much to support me with a little comment.


 Let see some pages made with :

Made with my kit 'Plaidtime' at Angelscrap shop:

More pages :



 The last one made with my new kit 'Peps' :


And your next stop on this amazing train is:

Christine Smith Digital Design: http://christinesmith.net/blog/


Remember if you get lost along the way or someone doesn't have their links up yet, just hop on over to the blog train blog {http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com} You can also view a great slideshow of tons of the goodies you will be downloading :)  Enjoy!!!

Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

12 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for the wonderful templates! The layouts are beautiful! Lots of great inspiration...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful templates!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Just so wonderful with its white space within each template design. The various takes on the templates truly reveal its diversity. They will be used. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I wish I could read you blog. I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you for your part of the blog train....

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for being a part of this great train

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. coup de coeur pour une journée à la plage! superbe
    je te prend le template et vais faire une page
    bizzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. superbes merci beaucoup je charge

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...