Kit ' Boston' + freebie + sales 50% off

This kit is perfect for your travel, vacation and trip pages!!!
I choosed this mono-chrome palette to feet with all your pictures!!!

Ce kit est parfait pour vos pages voyage, vacances etc... J'ai choisi volontairement une palette mono-chrome pour que celle-ci puisse s'adapter à un maximum de vos pages!!!



The kit contains : 12 papers (300 dpi, in JPEG) and 50 elements all differents ( 300 dpi in PNG)

There is also a QP album of 4 QP:

 Let get some inspiration with my CT's Ladies pages!!!!
















Adn Welcome on board to Margot...she join us last week . We may discovered her on her blog : HERE
She made me a fabulous page :


I want also  thank so much Cassel and her fabulous PSP script...I already bought a lot of and I wasn't be disappointed. She'is rocked. Last week , I won her photo splitter script and done this page with :

And last but not the least....I make some sales until the ned of May...save 50% off!!!

And now your freebie :


Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Commentaires

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing..

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: