Mariscrap

lundi 7 mai 2012

Freebie "Ducky"

 I am participating in a challenge at CoolScrapDigital, CU Pack for a FREEBIE Challenge.  Star Song Studio is sponsoring the challenge this month and has donated a gorgeous CU Freebie kit called CU Sunny Spring.  You can get all Star Song Studio kits HERE     All the details of the challenge is found HERE

I done for you this really cute freebie called "ducky"...I wonder why!!!
You can grab it on my FB like page...








Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking.

3 commentaires:

  1. The facebook link for this kit freebie is not the right one. The download takes you to a frog kit , not the ducky kit offered.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ce kit m'a l'air super sympa! merci pour le partage!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. merci pour ce kit très fun!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...