Mariscrap

dimanche 22 avril 2012

Open my store at DigiRidoo SCraps

I'm more than happy to tell you that I have be accepted to DigiRidoo team. What a great opportunity!!!

I already get contact with other famous designers and Marianne is so kind. I think, I gonna love this place. It's not so often that the fealing is so friendly.
They is also a Quality Check team, I give my products as much as possible to be QC...I want to offer you some really great stuffs, particularly for CU kits.
My shop is not big at this time but you can be sure to take great items!!! As you, I also bought CU items time to time to do my kits and I'm disappointed when  they are not good.
So you may find some old item but QC!!!

Je suis plus que contente d'avoir été acceptée dans la Team des designeuses de DigiRidoo SCraps. Quelle belle opportunité!!
J'ai déjà eu des contacts avec des designeuses connues et Marianne, la propriétaire de la boutique, est très très sympas, ce n'est pas si souvent qu'il y a une ambiance aussi amicale et remplie de notion de partage...notamment pour la qualité des produits. Il y a une équipe qui "check" les produits sur la qualité. Je vais donner le maximum de produits pour vous garantir une qualité irréprochable en particulier pour les produits CU. Comme vous , il m'arrive d'en acheter et je suis parfois déçue de leur rendu. Donc pour l'instant, vous trouverez de mes produits déjà en boutique ailleurs mais QC "Quality Check" par  DigiRidoo SCraps.








More come soon!!!

Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...