CU for a freebie challenge at CSD

Hello everyone, this month I take part of the CU freebie challenge at CSD :  www.coolscrapsdigital.comwww.coolscrapsdigital.com

The designer sponsor was ScrappingMar. She done really beautiful "Welcome Spring Cu template" and a "Diva Time Template" for us....


 I make those funny 4 papers and give you as a freebie PU :





Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digital Scrapbooking

Commentaires

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: