Mariscrap

dimanche 18 décembre 2011

QP freebie - Play

Come and join us to the forum of Scrapbird and track your points to get some coupon for free on shop.
Today , I made the "recipe challenge" and want to offer my participation as a QP:

 WA by Krizomel

And save 35% in december on those kits!!




Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digiscrap Topsites

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...