Mariscrap

mercredi 16 novembre 2011

QP contest - 'horizon'- QP freebie

Hello everyone, today I offer you a QP made with my kit 'Horizon'...it was my turn to hold the QP conteste at CSD...check this thread : http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33880&posted=1#post33880

Here is my QP :
 WA by Lilas
Great scrapping !!
 My kit 'Horizon' is on store :



Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digiscrap Topsites

1 commentaire:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...