Colors to Inspire You challenge - "Happy Day" QP freebie

Tonight I complete the challenge host by Created by Jill at ScrapBird "Colors To Inspire You"....
She done a lovely kit for us to play with :
 Join us  (Challenge) and track your points to win 5$ Gift certificat with no restriction at ScrapBird Store.

Here is my participation and the QP freebie for you!!!









Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir. Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!! Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digiscrap Topsites

Commentaires

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: