Welcome to Sharonelaine!!

Today, I'm really happy to introduce you my new CT Ladie Sharonelaine...let know her a little more!!!

Q:: Your name , tell us about your family - do you have children, where do you live?
My name is Sharon, have been married to Kirk for over 15 years now. I  have 4 kids. Jessica is 16, Joseph is 10, Sarah is 7 and Haley is 6

Q::What really inspires you for your scrap?
Really the kit does. Most of the time I have no clue what I am going to do until I get the kit and then I just see what I want to do with it.

Q::Do you have a particular style?
I don't think so. I do like to make clusters. That is my favorite thing.

Q:: How much time do you spend scrapping?
lets just say a lot. lol

Q:: Are you also a designer or not??
nope just make scrap pages with the beautiful kits I get.

Here is her facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576880707#!/profile.php?id=576880707

And now..somes pages of Sharonelaine with my last kit cookie:

at scrapbird (click on preview)


Bon scrap à tous et toutes. N'oubliez pas le petit commentaire qui fait toujours plaisir.
Great scrapping. Don't miss to post some comments...I love them!!
Vote for me: Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist The Daily Scrapper - Topsites Digiscrap Topsites

Commentaires

  1. Merci pour le fond d'écran :)
    J'ai mis un lien depuis mon blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est gentil merci de cette promo...c'est super!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your blog. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire - Thank you for your comment: